Senior Flexonics designs, Engineers and manufactures a variety of engine bellows to match each vehicle’s unique platform. We are an established and trusted OEM supplier and resource to some of the world’s leading brands. Our Engineers work closely with their respective Engineering departments to: satisfy emission requirements, reduce the transfer of stress and vibration to the vehicle, improve Vehicle Noise, Vibration & Harshness (NVH).
Different flex designs provide different benefits at different costs. Some design constraints that determine drive flex design include:
- Transverse or longitudinal engine orientation
- Allowable engine roll & exhaust alignment relative to engine roll axis (displacements, torsion, etc.)
- Available packaging area in engine compartment
- Engine temperatures
- Primary need/function for flex (i.e. durability, NVH, assembly, thermal expansion, etc.)
Engine Bellow Assemblies
Our mechanical or hydro formed bellows are Engineered and fabricated with the optimum combination of alloy, diameter, length, convolutions and wall thickness. Add to this our “know how” and capacity to manufacture all related components and you have the convenience and time savings of a “drop-in” type of installation.
- All Land Vehicles
- Off road
- Underbody Flex
- Self Supporting Flex Coupling