CUSTOM THERMAL MANAGEMENT AND FLUID CONVEYANCE SOLUTIONS
HEAT EXCHANGERS, METAL BELLOWS AND FLEXIBLE TUBING
For over 100 years, Senior Flexonics has developed innovative metal bellows sub-assemblies, tubing and thermal management solutions to meet and/or exceed our customers’ needs and requirements. By applying these competencies to our customer’s challenges, Senior Flexonics has evolved into a multi-industry corporation spanning the globe. We invite you to learn more about our company, products, competencies and the unique markets we serve.
Senior Flexonics offers unparalleled product design, development, testing and manufacturing capabilities. Bartlett is the primary North American design and development center for thermal management, fluid conveyance, heat exchangers and flexible connectors. Housed in a dedicated sales, research, development and prototyping site Senior Flexonics’ program of continuous improvement and innovation has enabled the delivery of cost effective, high performance products for the rapidly developing marketplace.
Ask An Expert
How can we be of service? Please select the correct icon below to direct your request to the right person. Please let us know if you prefer to speak to an Engineer or a person from sales.
COMBUSTION (I.C.E.), HYBRID AND ELECTRIC DRIVE TRAINS
WE DESIGN, DEVELOP AND MANUFACTURE THERMAL MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS FOR ALL LAND VEHICLES
Senior Flexonics offers fully engineered solutions, from design concept through to high volume manufacture. We work with many of the world’s leading OEMs to supply a range of world class products from our global network of companies. Our products are designed using the latest predictive techniques such as FEA and CFD, and validated through extreme testing in our test and development department to ensure excellent performance and durable, lifelong functionality.
SOLUTIONS FOR ALL VEHICLES
Whether it’s a combustion, hybrid or an electric drive-train platform, our extensive range of products can be customized to your exact specifications.
- Battery cooling and thermal management solutions for electric and hybrid vehicles to maintain critical temperature thresholds and protect electronics.
- Exhaust Gas Circulation (E.G.R.) and waste heat recovery for all types of combustion engines (Diesel, Natural Gas and Gasoline).
- Flexible metal bellow solutions to manage temperature and movement in all types of vehicles ranging from personal transport to on and off highway heavy duty vehicles.
- Complete diesel and gas fuel delivery systems including common rail and tubing and liquid conveyance for all types of cooling requirements.
- Turbo Oil Drain Tubes.
SENIOR FLEXONICS ARE A SENIOR PLC GROUP BUSINESS.SENIOR PLC IS AN INTERNATIONAL, MARKET-LEADING, ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS PROVIDER WITH 32 OPERATIONS IN 14 COUNTRIES.
SENIOR FLEXONICS ARE A SENIOR PLC GROUP BUSINESS.
COMPLEX BELLOWS SUB-ASSEMBLIES
DEFENSE / MILITARY, FOOD & BEVERAGE, FUEL CELLS, HVAC / R, INDUSTRIAL, MEDICAL, OIL & GAS, UTILITIES
Our metal bellows, thin walled expansion joints and tubing products can be customized to your exact market specifications. For over 100 years, we have partnered with our customers to reach resources deep in the Earth and explore the farthest reaches of space. We deliver precision assemblies for life saving medical systems, durable parts to enable our military to fulfill their mission and reliable products to mitigate infrastructure down-time.
- Defense / Military – Nuclear valve secondary containment. Gate, Globe and Pressure relief valve applications. Military vehicle bellows.
- Food & Beverage – Process heat exchangers, expansion joints and sub-assemblies.
- Fuel Cell – Stainless Steel sub-assemblies and heat exchangers.
- HVAC / R – Sub-assemblies, heat exchangers, flexible tubing, gas feedlines, and compressor connections.
- Industrial – Compressor and pump flexible connections, Expansion Joints, Aneroid assemblies.
- Medical – Blood heat exchangers, adult/infant oxygenator bellows, coronary perfusion and whole body perfusion heat exchangers, Cryosurgical ablation probes.
- Oil & Gas – ESP Compensators and Artificial Gas Lift valve bellows.
- Utilities – Vacuum Interrupters, Vacuum Breakers for fault detection.
Do you have a project? Please contact Senior Flexonics to see if we can help.
Senior Flexonics designs, engineers, tests and manufactures innovative products including: exhaust products, EGR coolers, high pressure diesel fuel tubes, common rail injection systems, water tubes, turbo oil drain lines, metal bellows, piston cooling jets and battery thermal management components. Our competencies allow Senior Flexonics to bring to market complex assemblies that require forming, welding, brazing, soldering and assembly of metallic components for markets ranging from Automotive, Heavy-Duty Diesel, Medical/Healthcare, Oil/Gas Exploration, Instrumentation/Controls, Land-Based Turbine and Micro turbine, Fuel Cell and Vacuum/Semiconductor.